AVP, Access Management Operations Engineer, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- â€<Drive the automation and integration of privileged access management infrastructure to other systems to achieve straight through processing and reduce manual work.
- Identify and drive improvements, automation, execute enhancements or remediation for identity and access management associated projects or processes
- Manage and drive operations management of CyberArk within SLA.
- Manage and support audits and regulatory inspections.
- Provide 2 nd level support for privileged ID processing operations issues.
- Perform monthly reconciliations and ensure data accuracy of privileged IDs, engaging stakeholders across teams and regionally.
- Prepare and consolidate data for user access attestations regionally.
- Manage identity and access management processes, standards and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality.
- Keep abreast in the development and advancement in Identity Management technology.
Apply Nowâ€< We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- At least 5 years' experience with using CyberArk.
- At least 3 years of experience in Windows, Unix (including AIX, Solaris, RedHat Linux).
- Working knowledge of databases (MSSQL, MYSQL, MariaDB).
- Able to customize and utilize REST APIs.
- Basic data analysis skills to understand and correlated data sets for reporting purposes.
- Good working knowledge of Access Management lifecycle and process.
- Hands on experience in SQL, scripting knowledge for back end automation.
- Self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills is preferred.
- Experience in banking or financial services institutions preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering (or similar) OR combination of relevant professional experience and education.