Established Financial Institution is looking to hire an experienced Credit Risk Management professional to support their Project/ Structured Finance portfolio.
- Responsible for the day-to-day credit risk management for a portfolio of project and structured asset-backed finance transactions
- Responsible for the monitoring of transactions, preparation of portfolio and credit reviews / updates / waiver requests, portfolio reporting and presentations to senior stakeholders
- Manage the input on portfolio stress testing, provision of risk inputs into loan provisioning in accordance with IFRS 9 requirements and supporting the maintenance of credit files to an auditable standard
- Work closely with senior individuals in the risk team to closely monitor and manage the portfolio from a credit risk perspective.
- Participate in the due diligence process, development and sensitizing of financial projections, input on structure and documentation, and development of credit approval write-ups
- Provide support in operational and market risk management whenever required
- Degree in a relevant discipline from a reputable university
- At least five years’ experience in credit analysis and/or portfolio management of corporate and/or project finance transactions
- Team-player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.