AVP Financials, MI and Transformation & Digital
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- ANSA Search Pte. Ltd. , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S7973
- 17 Jan 19
In this role, you would assist with driving changes within the Global Markets business across the APAC region in the areas of finance data reporting, management information matters and streamline work processes.
You will also provide support to the Global Markets Heads and Business Managers including but not limited to:
- managing timely data on managed revenues, headcost, allocation keys, capital etc.
- coordinating the budget and forecasting processes to identify opportunities and risks
- tracking key performance metrics, cost initiatives and analysis
- continuously monitor effective progress rollout, process improvements, participate in business initiatives and improvements.
To qualify for the role, you should possess a degree in Finance, Business or equivalent with at least 6 years in the area of Business Finance and MIS gained within the Global Markets business. Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple varied initiatives with accountability. A good team player, dynamic with the ability to drive improvements and deliverables for the role.
Interested applicants, please reach out to me at email@example.com . Your interest will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Licence number: R1105493