- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Citibank NA
AVP KDB Developer DSF Data Fabric Singapore
AVP KDB Developer DSF Data Fabric Singapore
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18078331
Overview of Citi:
- Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
- Markets Data team is building the next generation Data fabric to solve for Business, Analytics and growing regulatory needs. Vast amounts of data assets have been accumulated through the years. Data fabric built on emerging technologies will facilitate the data being inspected, cleansed, transformed for support decision-making
- This job involves being part of a dynamic team and contributing towards software development of core components within the next generation Big Data Platform. The ideal candidate will have an eye for building and optimizing data systems and will work closely with our systems architects, data scientists, and analysts to help direct the flow of data within the pipeline and ensure consistency of data delivery and utilization across multiple projects
- The Decision Support Framework (DSF)
- responsible for the provision of real-time and historical market and order analytics.
- The DSF team is primarily focused in the niche big data technology, kdb+, developing, implementing and maintaining such solutions.
- DSF are seeking to hire a senior developer with kdb+ experience who is ready to take on the challenges of working in a fast-pace, world class environment and ready to own the quality of mission critical software.
- The individual will become a senior developer in the team in the kdb space. They will be a part of the global team working towards creating data and analytics solutions.
- The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Development, Implementation and maintenance of data and analytics solutions for the clients
- Implementation of Engineering/Architectural standards and programs
- Project management of key components
- Follow SDLC and Engineering standards
- Liaise with clients to determine requirements and interpret into solutions
- Mentoring and training of junior team members
- Candidate has the opportunity to be a major contributor to the Citi Markets Data Strategy and contribute towards the goal of increasing revenue using key metrics for decision making. The candidate will work with bright and innovative individuals both on the business and technology side and the successful candidate can make a significant difference to the business performance.
- Up to 5 years of experience within the technology or banking industry
- Experience of developing or supporting q/KDB+ solutions
- q/KDB+ programming language experience
- Strong development lifecycle understanding and capability
- Scripting (Shell)
- Unix (preferably Linux)
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent quantitative field up to 5 years of experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal and deadline oriented
- Able to build practical solutions.
- Must demonstrate initiative to react to changing priorities.
What we Offer
- As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
- In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
- Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
- Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi's commitment to growing a diverse workforce.