AVP, Network Engineer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble, and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose A network engineer with level 2 network support role, mainly on campuses network Key Accountabilities
- Accountable for project delivery within costs, scope, and schedule
- Accountable for level 2 network support for troubleshooting network operational issues relating to campuses network
- Responsible to plan, coordinate, and work with various vendors for network deployment relating but not limited to campuses network setup, termination, and renovation
- Responsible for network asset, network IPs, circuit, and inventory management
- Responsible to work with the respective network vendors' support teams for the troubleshooting, identification, and resolution of network problems
- Responsible to work on the network engineering and design for new initiatives
- Responsible to maintain and update the golden configuration template for the network devices
- Prepare network configuration for network deployment
- Implement changes during green zone hours
- Assist Level 1 & 1.5 Support Engineers during problem determination and resolution when necessary
- Able to work with vendor or L3 to design network
- Assist Team leader roles and function
- Track and ensure network configuration security compliance and fixes are applied within schedule
- Prepare monthly capacity, availability, inventory reports for the campuses network
- Hands on experience in Network Monitoring servers like Grafana , Nagios, Netbrain, Kibana etc.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- 2 to 4 years of network engineer experience with the following skills and competencies:
- Knowledge and experience on IP addressing and subnetting
- Experience with coordinating with multiple vendors for network deployment and project management
- Experience with Cisco / Huawei Routers, Switches and Wireless technology
- Experience with onsite support for network deployment
- Knowledge and experience in using network management systems, i.e. Nagios, Netbrain, Kibana etc.
- Hands on experience on routing, switching and other network infrastructure technologies such as: BGP, OSPF, MPLS, DMVPN, IPSec, Multicast, unicast, PIM, QOS, STP
- Pro-active, dynamic and with good analytical/conceptual thinking
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Meticulous, dateline oriented and able to prioritize and multi-task
- Certifications such as CCNP or equivalent level in networking.
- Prior experience within network engineering is a bonus.
- 2-3 years of experience in supporting complex banking IT environment or equivalent
- The person would be expected to report to domain owner of network department and work as a team member in the network team.
- Must be willing to work 24*7 depending on the work schedule
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment