AVP, Youth Segment Marketing (Campus)
FRANK by OCBC
develops simple, stylish and meaningful experiences for students and young professionals to pursue their passion goals. The campus portfolio ensures FRANK engages in a students' everyday life meaningfully (orientation camps, exchange trips, graduation journeys), helps them graduate with a firm financial understanding of basic investing and protection, to build a pipeline for the young professionals segment of first-jobbers.
The scope entails working within the Youth Segment campus team to deepen FRANK by OCBC's penetration among 16-22 year old students via:
• Developing a campus strategy which defines key business priorities and targets to (i) Acquire new customers from local polytechnics and universities (ii) cross-sell and deepen engagement with customers through relevant products (OCBC Pay Anyone, FRANK Study Loans) suitable to the life-stage, (iii) migrate students to OCBC salary crediting accounts post-graduation
• Forge deeper relationships with campus partners, student clubs and school administration to meet campus stakeholder needs in relation to above objectives. This includes negotiating for and executing brand partnerships and sponsorships on campus to build top of mind awareness for FRANK by OCBC amongst students.
• Hold key targets for FRANK campus suite acquisition portfolio (FRANK account, FRANK debit card, FRANK study loans) through end-to-end marketing campaigns planning & execution and working collaboratively with internal multi-functional stakeholders (Deposits, Cards, Unsecured loans) and creative/media agency partners:
- Optimise marketing mix through FRANK Stores on campus, online acquisition and roadshows/events-based acquisition
- Lead discussions with key internal stakeholders to develop new product and digital propositions that will ensure FRANK by OCBC remains ahead of the curve in student-centric innovations.
- Conduct post-campaign/initiative tracking and analysis for future optimisation and improvement;
- Manage and track campaign budgets and ROI
• Manage key campus channels, including FRANK Stores on campus (NTU, NUS, SMU), ATMs on campus, DMP screens on campus and campus e-newsletters, and campus social media content
• Work with HR team to plan and execute FRANKpreneurship, OCBC's bank-wide internship programme for fresh graduates.
*LI-EN Qualifications Competencies:
• At least 5 years working experience in a marketing and/or product role in the banking and finance industry or experience working on youth brands
• Personal attributes: Analytical (comfortable with data and numbers), independent, collaborative, with strong interpersonal skills to liaise with external stakeholders and internal partners.