AVP / Senior Associate, Data Scientist, Risk Management Group
Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Develop & maintain advanced data analytics projects in RMG Risk Enterprise Architecture & Digital (READ) Department.
- To analyse data (structured and un-structured) and to recommend appropriate Machine-Learning (ML) solutions for business objectives
- To develop and support predictive analytics models using R and/or Python
- To work with the deployment teams to translate models into technical solutions for BAU
- To incorporate machine learning and results from experiments into refined models for predictive risk management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in advanced analytics / statistical modelling using NLP (Natural Language Processing) and machine-learning.
- Experience with programming languages (C++, Python, R, Java, etc) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge in machine learning algorithms (KNN, Decision Forest, Naive Bayes, SVM, etc).
- Ability to present results of analytics/ statistical models in business language
- Exposure to data visualisation tools (D3.js, QlikView, Qlik Sense, etc) is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.