AccessFX Java Developer, Associate
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
AccessFX is a critical business application responsible for the distribution of rates and acceptance of incoming trade orders from external & internal clients as part of the FX commercial payments business. The application consist of Rest based Java APIs augmented on micro service architecture with highly available active-active deployment on multiple data centers providing a resilient 24/7 availability to the clients.
Skills required to be considered for this role:
- Minimum of 5 years of Core Java development experience (Preferably with JDK8, Spring boot and Oracle Database)
- Capability to discuss and resolve complex business problems and provide clean and strategic technical solutions
- Ability to resolve production support issues
- Good communication Skills.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Linux/Unix commands, Continuous Integration
- Exposure to Design and Architecture principles on Java based Micro service applications
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture