Active Directory engineer
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with Active Directory: Able to troubleshoot and solve AD Complex issues.
• Integrate applications, network devices and systems with AD for authentication and directory services.
• Collaborate with other teams and provide solution and support for AD
• Develop security standards for Active Directory and related technologies.
• Maintain software and OS levels to the latest standards.
• Monitor the infrastructure to make sure availability and performance SLA's are met.
• Monitor and maintain tools used for Monitoring, Auditing, Reporting and Backup.
• Partner with Architects, Engineers and Operations individuals across a variety of services and infrastructure organizations to resolve issues, provide technical feedback, and to contribute to the overall architecture direction.
• Analyze and isolate problems and issues while leading problem bridges while being available for 3rd level on call support when needed.
• Enhance and improve existing infrastructure through automation and reporting.
• Collaborate effectively with a team, utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Successfully deliver projects, meet project milestones, and communicate issues/risks appropriately.
• Develop and document policies, procedures, and associated training plans for systems administration and operations teams.
• Lead root cause analysis and Problem Management
• Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
• Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
• Minimum 8 years of Microsoft Infrastructure deployment and support experience
- Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD, S DHCP, TCP/IP
- Technical knowledge on Windows server 2012, 2016, VMs and DNS
• Experience with conducting research into emerging technologies and applying research to business; skilled in comprehensive testing of new technologies to ensure problem free deployment to users.
• Strength in PowerShell scripting / automation
• Excellent analytical, management and planning skills
• Knowledge of program and project management methodologies and tools; track record of success in managing IT projects; effective problem solving abilities; motivated to develop creative solutions to common processes or problems
• Able to work independently and as a team
• English speaking and good communication skills.
• Other added experience and knowledge
- Migration experience for Messaging
- Project Management experience
• Providing systems support and implementation, include regional support.
• Experience in working in banking environment
• Possess the verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering (or similar) OR combination of relevant professional experience and education. Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.