Analyst, Intelligent Bank Lead, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. â€
- The Intelligent Bank team is focused on defining and implementing 'what's next' for DBS after digital, utilising our years of investment in digital capabilities, UX, and real-time customer data, with the objective of creating personalised, relevant, intuitive and meaningful experiences for our customers.
- We are focused on learning and understanding our customers' needs, behaviours, motivations and emotions. We explore and discover through customer immersions, experimentation and data. Customer and data insights drives everything we do, from product strategy to design, implementation, go live, and driving results.
- We work in collaborative, cross-functional squads to solve problems practically, craft and build experiences that will 'wow' our customers.
- Work in a cross-functional manner with product managers, design & research, data science, product delivery, technology and marketing to design, build, test and implement new features of Intelligent Bank
- Use data to deliver superior customer journeys - from identifying data sources and architecture, to driving data analysis for planned features and customer journeys, to making data-based recommendations and solutions
- Help drive execution to timelines, including handling unexpected issues and engaging relevant stakeholders in changes Lead, enable and assist a country team (e.g. Indonesia or India) from concept to design, through to build and implementation of Intelligent Bank
- Develop deep customer insights through customer immersions which will guide product and feature development for each market
- Creative spirit, love for design and solving problems
- Talent and enthusiasm
- Problem solver with analytical skills
- Curious about behaviour and culture change
- Ability to identify and pursue issues end to end until they are resolved
- Team player, works well with others, manages stakeholders effectively
- A plus would be a history of building something new through challenges (e.g., building a business, of your own or within a company / department)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.