Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Documentation review for client static maintenance and transactions documents.
- Track, monitor and escalate all accounts/transactions with documentation deficiencies and exception approved for management attention and appropriate action.
- Monitor and ensure all business requests pertaining to documentation are attended to promptly and processed as per agreed SLA.
- Generate and follow through with various reports (e.g. daily & exception reporting, aging etc.)
- To support and deliver team KPI and objectives.
- Handling various duties & ad-hoc project assigned to the team.
- Accurate and timely execution of service requests / clients' instructions on static maintenance updates and account closures in Avaloq/CMCP/any other bank systems
- Liaise directly with Front Office for any re-work(s) and monitor to ensure no long outstanding unprocessed service request / clients' instructions.
- Escalate long outstanding unprocessed requests/instructions to Team Manager/ Team Lead.
- Wealth / Private Banking business knowledge preferred.
- Well versed in banking AML/CFT requirements.
- Basic knowledge of banking operation, accounting opening, client's data processing and updating.
- Role is based at Jurong East.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.