Analyst, Procurement Operations (1-year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Analyst
in our Procurement Operations
- Negotiate high value contracts
- Manage and execute activities relating to the sourcing of assigned products and services. This includes conducting of RFPs, evaluation and selection of vendors, vendor negotiations and contract reviews in collaboration with internal user groups and legal department.
- Initiate and drive sourcing projects to deliver cost savings
- Interface between various senior stakeholders - Engage and establish business partnerships with cross functional leadership across the business to collaborate, influence and drive strategy
- Create successful relationships with key vendor contacts and drive joint strategic initiatives to create value for the Group
- Comply to Group Procurement Policy, Standards and Procedures
- Experience working in large and complex organizations preferably in area of Banking and Finance
- Performance-driven with successful track record of achievement in various areas of Procurement ranging from Supplier Negotiations to Supplier Relationship Management, preferably in an international environment
- Strong business acumen and understanding of financial sector products and services
- Process-oriented yet possess strategic mindset with ability to have holistic view
- Strong sense of urgency
- Thought leadership and innovative mindset
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills to frame issues and positively influence various parties to make decisions and resolve conflicts
- Ability to present confidently and effectively to wide audience and senior management
- Competent to formulate negotiation strategies to negotiate effectively with suppliers