Analyst, Project Management Specialist, Self-Service Banking, CBG Ops, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Centrally Manage the various Change Initiatives: Ability to work with stakeholders across Ops and to coordinate with tech, ISS, FCSS stakeholders from across regional countries and the Regional office.
- Organise, lead and coordinate action/follow-up items for the monthly sessions with senior stakeholders, ability to present and work with senior management & BSSB Platform leads. Ability to closely monitor, take ownership and execute independently where required.
- Be part of "Change the Bank" agenda within Branch and SSB platform to bring the innovative solutions and technology to improve risk & control environment, operational efficiency and re-imagine customer journe
- Represent Singapore SSB operations as "platform coordinator" for Branch and SSB Platform
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- At least 2-3 years of project management and business analyst experience, ideally in the area of banking operation environment
- Strong planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Able to work independently with strong teamwork values
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Handling of cost and financials for a portfolio of projects (>1M SGD)
- Team development, appraisal and day to day management
- S/w project delivery lifecycle (Agile)