- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 18 Nov 18
Job Summary: Apigee Architect
Experience: 9+ years
Work Location: Singapore
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent IT experience.
- 10+ years of IS design and delivery experience of solutions involving enterprise-level infrastructure, systems, databases, and integration components.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Architecture including 5+ years of experience as a Data Architect.
- Experience establishing IA standards and executing those within projects with delivery teams as well as governing designs.
- Knowledge of country regulations for data residency in Asia and technology approaches to be compliant.
- Experience working in environments using multiple development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, RUP, Extreme Programming, etc is required.
- Experience designing solutions that incorporate Cloud based processing and various integration approaches (message, web service, API's, ETL).
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with delivering service-oriented architecture (SOA) designs.
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting; ability to determine complete set of costs of technology and appropriate cost allocation methodologies.
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills with the ability to work across the global enterprise.
- Ability to foster and build relationships, engage and influence others, work with diverse internal, global business units and global network providers/outsourcers.
- Strong written, and oral communication skills, ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skill in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong planning and organizational approach to research and analysis of architectural issues and conceptual designs.
- Innovative problem solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve complex project issues.
- Able to balance tactical needs with strategic objectives.
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change, as well as a strong awareness and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Awareness of industry trends (books, subscriptions, on-line communities, conferences).
- Flexibility to accommodate global project schedules, which may include off-hours conference call and occasional travel as required.