3+ years of experience with hands-on software development or technical consulting
- 4+ years hands on implementation experience in Appian (preferred) or any other BPM platform like Pega, IBM BPM, jPBM or Activiti
- Experience in translating customer requirements into working business process models, prototypes, and finished products using best practices.
- Experience in analysis, design, implement and provide demonstrations of solutions
- Should have experience has built products using agile methodologies
- Should have at least working knowledge or exposure to Advanced Java, Oracle or MySQL.
- Working experience working in JEE open source frameworks such as; Spring, Spring Boot
- Working knowledge of integration patterns, techniques and technologies for enterprise applications including XML, SOAP, JSON.
- Experience working with Software Configuration Management tools and processes including; Git, Rational ClearCase, SVN, etc.
- Experience in IDEs; such as Eclipse, NetBeans or IntelliJ.
- Significant experience in writing and deploying code on both Windows and Linux platforms.
Soft Skills: Excellent communication skills, good confidence level, and team dynamics to be able to handle the demand working with the Client teams in Agile mode, Able to handle small team.