- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Citibank NA
Applications Support Group Manager
Applications Support Group Manager
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18070638
- Citi, the leading global financial services company, does business in over 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a range of financial products and services. Our Markets and Banking business is a global leader in banking, capital markets, and transaction services, with a presence in many countries dating back more than 100 years. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, premier products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity. Citi is a leader in financial services technology, building and operating innovative systems that process millions of transactions and trillions of dollars daily.
- Citi is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.
- APAC Regional Production Services manager providing technical, business and client facing support services to the Citi Private Bank business
- Job Description
- As the APAC Regional production services manager, the you will be responsible for 7 Global applications, 9 regional applications and teams in 5 countries across 3 regions consisting of 40+ staff with a mix of employees and contractors. They will also be the CPB regional lead handling all regional partner concerns, matrix reporting lines for all CPB PS staff located in the location. Also, as the Sr. representative of CPB PS they will be expected to liaise with the CPB O&T APAC leadership, Regional CTI and business.
- The role requires management ownership of Global production services setup, standards and will include senior management critical issues and communication on major incidents, whilst reviewing and providing governance on the team remit and all production service provision.
- They also need to possess good multi-tasking skills. The support team works shifts through its team members located in North America, Asia and in Europe. This is a hand on role so good technical skills and experience is required.
- Experience in Technical Production Support roles and/or client-facing support preferably within a large scale, global financial services organization.
- Senior level experience as a member of a group in a high availability / critical environment.
- Experience in providing communications across business and technology partners at varying levels, across a medium to large scale enterprise.
- Production support experience in specific wealth management application domains is highly desired.
- Experience in working with various interfacing teams across time-zones.
- Experience in supporting multiple applications, establishing ITIL standard methodologies processes and procedures.
- Experience in planning,crafting and executing effective support and process models.
- Understanding of Software process Models like Agile, Waterfall etc.
- Experience in supporting dynamic technologies from Mainframe, client-server, cloud to distributed systems.
- Experience in Analyzing and Correcting Data.
- Experience in Incident, Problem Management: Incident tracking & reporting; Problem tracking & reporting until resolution to ensure reduction of production Incidents.Experience in or participation in Capacity Planning, Re-Engineering, Performance Fine-tuning and Cost Optimization is desired.
- Experience in setting up and working with Diagnostics and Analytical tools like HP Diagnostics, ITRS, RTView etc. that improves efficiency. Automated Deployment tools like uDeploy etc.
- Experience in Infrastructure Migrations: Hands on experience in planning and executing DB Migrations, Server Migrations, Version Upgrades from the production support perspective.
- Experience in change and Release Management: Ensure timely Review and Sign off on all application related changes, Ensure proper deployment within the timeline and post implementation Application Availability.
- Experience in Planning and Executing the COB test of in house applications and Vendor Applications involving multiple data centers, stakeholders, Multiple locations and time zones.
- Experience in dealing with Vendor Application Teams: Co-ordinate with Vendor Support teams on Vendor Application issues & Version upgrades.
Desired Personal Skills
- Ability to work in an Offshore/Onsite support model.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to develop reciprocal relationships and communicate to management in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Ability to tackle problems quickly and authoritatively.
- Ability to step back and understand the context of problems before applying analytical skills to address the issues.
- Strong knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up.
- Proven dependability and sense of urgency around getting results.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high stress environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
- Excellent judgment; independent thinker and inventive.
- Standout colleague with a positive attitude.
- High degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required.
- Bachelor Degree or 8-10+ years of relevant experience
- IT Support in a Unix, Cloud or Windows environments.
- Experience supporting RDBMS DB like ORACLE, Sybase, MS SQL & DB2.
- Supported Applications deployed in WebSphere, WebLogic, IIS and Tomcat.
- Familiar with Autosys, Cron and Windows scheduling and setup.
- Understanding of client server architecture (clustered and non-clustered)
- Basic Networking knowledge (Load balancers, Network Protocols)
- Working knowledge of Lookup Active Directory Protocol(LDAP) and Single Sign On concepts
- Service Now expertise
- Supported Applications that integrated with MQ, TIBCO and SONIC messaging tools.
- Supported Applications on Mainframe.
- Experience supporting Vendor Applications such as Anova, MS CRM, BI, Charles River, Bondedge, Perform,
- Experience working in Multiple Application Support Model is preferred