Architecture Lead Analyst
The Architecture Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Responsibilities:
- Executes the architectural vision for all IT systems through major, complex IT architecture projects; ensures that architecture conforms to enterprise blueprints.
- Develops technology road maps, while keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies, and recommends business directions based on these technologies.
- Provides technical leadership and is responsible for developing components of, or the overall systems design.
- Translates complex business problems into sound technical solutions.
- Applies hardware engineering and software design theories and principles in researching, designing, and developing product hardware and software interfaces.
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommends innovative technologies that will enhance the current system.
- Recommends appropriate desktop, computer platform, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy.
- Exhibits good knowledge of how own specialism contributes to the business and good understanding of competitors products and services.
- Acts as an advisor or mentor to junior team members.
- Requires sophisticated analytical thought to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations.
- Impacts the architecture function by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services.
- Guides, influences and persuades others with developed communication and diplomacy skills.
- Performs other job duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Management and prioritization skills
- Ability to develop working relationships
- Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to take the initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Methodical, attention to detail
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Responsibilities
- Prepare multi-year CI/CD roadmap and associated execution plans
- Research and evaluate new automation tools and processes and perform POCs
- Generate new ideas, mentor and motivate junior team members to drive innovation
- Define and enforce best practices and automation patterns by collaborating across the enterprise
- Focus on Safety & Soundness: Ensure automation pipeline is secure, compliant and vulnerability free
- Manage relationships across development, operations and production management organizations to ensure requirements and pain points are captured and maintain high levels of adoption satisfaction
- Pro-actively manage risk to ensure successful delivery of architectural changes
- Resource management, work prioritization, planning and allocations to ensure on-time quality delivery
- Evangelize new automation capabilities and provide hands-on adoption support
- Prepare and deliver presentations and metrics reporting for senior management
- Expand and enhance the continuous deployment framework
- Provide L3 production support
Job Family Group:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field, Masters Level degree preferred
- 6+ years IT experience with focus on infrastructure and automation
- Expert knowledge in CI/CD architecture and workflows with integrated testing and controls automation
- Advanced Unix, Linux scripting
- Hands on knowledge with Jenkins, BMC RLM, Harness, Artifactory, Sonarqube, Checkmarx, Blackduck
- Java programming, springboot
- Oracle, Mongo DB
- AWS Code pipeline
- OpenShift and PCF platforms, Docker, Kubernetes
- Legacy platforms: Websphere, Tibco, Weblogic
- Agile software development
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Resource and project management
Technology Job Family:
Architecture Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting