Asia Risk Application Support Group
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Front office Asia Support Risk team is a strategic front office support team, part of APAC GM IT. This distributed team, made up of very hardworking individuals with years of industry experience and SME knowledge, supports the global risk systems for the macro business with both FO and BO users in APAC, London, Poland and New York. The team supports the global Investment Bank's risk functions and must provide global coverage and ensure production systems are kept highly available, 24 hours a day. Over the past few months, the team has expanded to cover a DevOps function that is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining a range of tools and processes for assisting with management of the risk runs as well as resource optimization on the middle tier hardware and compute grid.
• Gain a deep technical and business focused understanding of Credit Suisse's FID businesses and our technical implementation.
• Work optimally with team members in other locations situated globally, including London, NY, Tokyo and Zurich.
• Provide domain expertise in some or all of the following business processes: Market Data Management, Valuation, P&L attribution/reporting, Price Testing, Structured Trade Analysis and Risk Reporting.
• Build role into an escalation point for complex support issues requiring FID business knowledge
• Relationship management of Business / IT clients and teams globally, ability to forge and maintain strong relationships and communicate at all levels.
• Manage the relationship with the development teams and drive the support sponsored improvement initiatives.
• Manage day to day application support activities and BAU deliveries for in-house Risk Management system
• Crisis/Incident Management, intensifying with appropriate urgency. Ensuring team follow the prescribed incident & problem management process
• Ensure that the team's Service-Level Agreements for issue resolution and remediation are adhered to.
• Proactively pick up and resolve all application issues and business queries from Traders, Middle office, Product Control and Operations clients.
• Be on top of intraday issues and provide quick reply, resolution. Be an independent and strong individual contributor with less reliance on team (post training)
• Responsible for minimizing downtime/outages/issues of all systems supported by core risk team.
• Identify and drive efficiencies in support tasks enabling the support team to be more effective.
• Oversee development releases to Production, ensuring stability and maintaining quality & efficiency.
• Work with development managers to reduce the support profile of existing applications. Drive the resolution of recurring issues at a systemic level.
• Build and track a book of work for support, especially relating to follow-ups for reoccurring issues and actions from Problem tickets.
• Work with development team on improving the environment (remediate EOL infrastructure, identify single point of failures etc.)
• Provide business and technical leadership to the team
• Ensure that the team's Knowledge Base stays ahead of and proactively maintain documentation and implement knowledge review processes. Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.