Great and exciting opportunity to be part of an established fund manager, working alongside experienced compliance professionals.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Keep up to date on regulatory developments and advise the business on investment compliance matters.
- Advise business on investment restrictions and matters.
- Establish and carry out the compliance monitoring program to ensure adherence to regulatory obligations.
- Assist in maintain the investment compliance framework and procedures.
- Investigate pre & post trade violation and conduct trade surveillance (e.g. best execution, timely execution etc.)
- Regulatory compliance experience from the fund/asset management or buy side industry.
- Knowledge of investment restrction related regulations such as Code of CIS, CPFIG, UCITS etc.
- Good at building relationships; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis.
To discuss in more detail and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 9815 9447.
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 3 offices globally in London, Singapore and Hong Kong supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.