We are looking for a RPA Business Analyst to map the as-is process with stakeholders, define the manual rules used to govern the process, and work with developer to translate the process and rules into automated commands.
This person will assist in configuring, testing, and deploying the automation with integration to internal and external data sources. Monitor and measure the effectiveness of the Bots to report on impact of the solution. And, develop RPA client solutions focusing on scalability and extensibility, and drive the adoption of best practices around design, quality, and performance in the team from exposure to a wide variety of technology problems and their solutions. This individual will work with a dynamic team to refine and expand the automation based upon user's feedback and assist in the remediation of defects/bugs identified - Participate in problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Build automation processes and maintain them for Operations use as per defined frequencies. Work on meaningful timelines under Project mode and implement robots.
- Crafting Automation process solutions according to the standard automation design principles and in accordance with Operational needs.
- Should be able to fix or resolve issues with the Automation.
- Configuring new automation using core automation tool that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Building and documenting test procedures, scenarios for the pre-UAT phase
- Supporting Operational teams during UAT and rollout phase
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of structural change control process
- Successfully manage issues that arise because of running the automation processes, provide timely response and solutions as required
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies
- Develop project plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training
- Oversee team execution in accordance with project plans, tools, and methods
- Lead/facilitate meetings with stakeholders to ensure an understanding of risks and mitigation plans
- Analysis, data collection, and feedback efforts in order to provide insights into change efforts
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, process engineering or equivalent courses that exhibits training in logical and process oriented thinking
- Breadth of experience in software design / development
- Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools and concepts
- Change Management Professional and/or Project Manager certification
- UiPath RPA BA certification
- UiPath RPA Developer Foundation certification
- Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt certification
- Technical knowledge of the Top automation tools (e.g. UiPath, Blue Prism)
- 6+ years of experience in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) preferably with UiPath
- 5+ years of professional experience in process engineering
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem Solving, System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders across multiple discipline
- Ability to work with a cross functional team to tackle complex challenges