Assistant Manager / Manager, Corporate Communications / Investor Relations
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- YTL Starhill Global REIT Management Limited
- 29 Aug 17
Starhill Global REIT is a Singapore-based real estate investment trust investing primarily in real estate used for retail and office purposes, both in Singapore and overseas. Since its listing on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited on 20 September 2005, Starhill Global REIT has grown its initial portfolio from interests in two landmark properties on Orchard Road in Singapore to 11 properties in Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, China and Japan, valued at about S$3.1 billion as at 30 June 2017.
- Prepare communications material including press releases, SGX announcements, presentations to investors and corporate credential.
- Prepare supporting materials and market research for senior management for presentations to the Board of Directors, media interviews, investor relations meetings, etc.
- Assist in managing investor relations functions, focusing on marketing and communications to institutional investors, brokers, analysts and industry bodies including communication of transactions and financial results.
- Provide support in organizing media/analyst briefings and annual general meetings including preparation of all related documentation/presentation materials.
- Assist all media/investors/unit holders inquiries and requests, and to respond to these inquiries/requests in a timely manner.
- Assist in managing relationships with the media and analyst community including key analysts and institutional and retail investors.
- Research, track, analyse and summarize earnings estimates, analyst reports and compilation of analyst financial models for benchmarking.
- Manage Company website and content updating.
- Responsible for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program.
- Degree holder, preferably in Mass Communications/ Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in corporate communications and investor relations
- News sense and knowledgeable in traditional as well as new media.
- Experience in annual report, press release preparation and sustainability reporting.
- Understanding of financial markets, economic developments and financial analysis.
- Strong written, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and detail minded.
- Good project management skill, able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Experience working in SGX listed companies and REIT environment preferred.