JOB PURPOSE: Support role for the relationship managers, ideally on track to be a full-fledged corporate banking relationship manager in future. To assist the relationship managers with preparation of credit proposals, deal presentation slides, periodic loan reviews that are in compliance with internal and external regulations. To facilitate the relationship managers with timely response to daily transactions and operational related matters.
- To ensure timely submission of credit proposals, deal presentation slides and manage the credit process and turnaround time. Attend road shows and make joint call visits to bank customers with the relationship managers.
- Ensure credit proposal for corporate assets acquisition is in compliance with internal as well as external regulations, and meet the bank’s business objectives.
- To provide timely review of all corporate assets and to ensure compliance with risk objectives set by the bank.
- To monitor utilization of facilities and assist to track covenants, financial statements submissions, call visits, AML monitoring, KYC reviews and all other approval conditions to be fulfilled.
- To assist the RMs in conducting stress test on business portfolio and assess impact on risk/return to the bank.
- To conduct account opening process.
- To liaise actively with other departments including Credit / Credit Admin / Operations at branch level and at head office.
- To support PAM/SAM portfolio and to service customers and perform daily transactions.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Strong credit and financial analysis skills
- Able to conduct cashflow projection
- Presentation skills
- Product & Market knowledge
- Operational and administrative skills
- Analytical and problem-solving/decision-making skills