Assistant Relationship Manager/Relationship Manager (AM/MGR/AVP), Real Estate, Global Corporate Banking
Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct industry/ project feasibility studies, financial analysis/ cashflow projections and prepare credit submissions.
- Assist the Senior Relationship Manager to: -
- Manage and grow client portfolio.
- Manage the entire funding process through to legal documentation, implementation and on-going monitoring.
- Identify opportunities to increase our share of wallet in the customers' businesses.
- Service customers' day-to-day requirements, so as to enhance customer service and support.
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- A university degree in finance, banking and/or accounting.
- At least 4 years of work experience with 2-3 years of Corporate lending experience with a bank
- Some working knowledge of banking products, including treasury, cash management, and investment banking would be an advantage.
- Analytical and self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player who is able to meet timelines in a fast paced environment.