Associate/Analyst, Business Analysts (Payments Team), Consumer Banking Group
- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Support Cashless & Payments team in consumer bank to identify opportunities to reduce cash and cheque handling, redirect payments through digital channel.
- Work closely with business, technology team and other partners to understand the business requirements, leverage on internal and external data to provide analytical insights supporting business strategies
- Analyse customer behaviour and help design campaigns to drive customer engagement and marketing effectiveness.
- Work with various teams to design, develop and maintain product data mart as a single source data for MIS/analytics
- Design, develop, and provide timely dashboard/MIS reports to help the product managers and management to drive the business
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate and proactive
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Minimum degree qualification, advanced degree will be preferred
- With at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably with data management and analytics in the banking industry
- Degree in Banking/Finance, Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer or related disciplines
- Proficient in SAS Programming, Enterprise Guide, macro and SQL
- Preferred knowledge in Business Intelligence tools and data mining
- Experience to manipulate and handle large dataset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.