- Assist Group entities in monthly closing of accounts and prepare financial statements according to applicable financial reporting standards.
- Be involved in the annual audit process for Group entities and act as one of the main points of liaison with auditors, especially on technical matters.
- Review and submit quarterly GST filings and assist in corporate income tax filings.
- Assist in MAS reporting and surveys in relation to asset management business.
- Prepare timely payment of expenses for Group entities.
- Assist in handling all corporate secretarial matters including reviewing board resolutions and ensuring proper maintenance of all secretarial documents.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and administrative functions whenever required.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with 1-3 years of relevant working experience. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Has experience working in a buy side asset management, family office, or audit firm, particularly from Big 4 will be highly looked upon.
- Keep abreast of local accounting and taxation regulations and provide support to the Group.
- Good appreciation of financial and internal controls, with the ability to balance requirements for internal control with efficiency.
- Knowledge of consolidation, accounting principles and tax principles across jurisdictions relating to funds and asset management would be advantageous.
- Able to work independently and under pressure in a small team. Must be organised and able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Must be flexible often dealing with ad-hoc queries from various stakeholders.
About The Company
We are a Singapore-based boutique investment management and investment advisory firm in Singapore that holds a Capital Services Market (“CMS”) Licence under Securities and Futures Act (“SFA”), Singapore and is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”). It was established in 2017 with the vision of building a performance centric organization with a strong investment culture.
We are a local team of dedicated investors with a strong investment culture and are committed to fair and transparent relationships with all stake holders.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing fund management business with global presence. You will be given the opportunity to gain wide exposure to the business and an excellent chance for progression.