Associate/Vice President, Regional Business Continuity Management (BCM) Officer - Singapore
- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Nomura Asia
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
Support the departments to create additional options for continuity and recovery. Develop training and awareness activities. Organise various continuity tests
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
The Regional BCM team is responsible for the coordination, animation, facilitation and enforcement of the BCM policy. It oversees the implementation of the BCM Lifecycle activities within the Asia ex-Japan region.
- Coordinate the process to identify the organisation’s most time critical processes
- Help develop Business Continuity Plans
- Support the departments to create additional options for continuity and recovery
- Develop training and awareness activities
- Organise various continuity tests
- Operate an emergency notification system
- Support Crisis Management
- Monitor and report on progress and status
- Monitors potential threats and informs and advises the organisation on these
- Liaise with business division BCM coordinators and CAOs, IT, Corporate Services, HR, Corporate Communications, Corporate Security, ORM, country BCM coordinators.
- 5-10 years of experience in a financial global markets environment.
- Experience and/or certification in BCM
- Good understanding of Wholesale Global Markets and Investment Banking business and processes.
- Master’s degree level, preferably MBA or equivalent.
- Strong communicative skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to partner with business managers.
- Fluent in English.
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.