Associate Director- Databox Platform
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role
Databox is Banking Platform's productivity platform. The mission of Databox is to bring insights to everyday decision making, ultimately helping our Clients and Staff succeed. It is a collaborative space promoting self-service analytics at scale.
Within 2 years Databox has become the #1 Tableau platform in the bank with almost 1 million views across 200+ dashboards and 6,000+ users across business functions.
The platform has 200+ dashboards across business and operations. Few highlights:
- Business - Client experience forums, Client assessment, Cost prudence - enabling digital, GS 360, various dashboards around account planning, network analytics
- Operations - CDD Overdue Management, Onboarding, Productivity, Client Journeys
- Risk - RRA, QC, CST, Travel and expense insights, HR analytics for GB, Account activity reviews
- CPM Analytics- Credit portfolio management analytics team hosts varied range of credit portfolio analytics
- Products - Corporate Finance, Sustainability Finance, Trade Product, Cash Management
We are looking for Databox analytics enablement lead who will lead multiple initiatives around UI/UX standardization, Agile Analytics rollout, Analytics translation, setting up teams in hub to support agile, analytics enablement, Bridge page and platform commercialization. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Develop agile analytics framework, rollout, setup JIRA and confluence
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Run Scrum of Scrums meetings
- Should be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Develop and rollout UI/UX guidelines.
- Make sure that all analysts build dashboards in line with UI/UX principles.
- Conduct trainings on UI/UX and put adherence measures.
- Put a training roadmap and get that executed from the hub.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Preferably MBA from IVY league
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a team
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.