Associate, Giro Payment Operation Specialist, Consumer Banking Operation, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- The position is to perform processing of transactions relating to customer claims following the internal guidelines relating to maker and checker process.
- This is a Deputy Team Lead role for the team and will plan important to in people management and workforce management
- Updates daily MTK and relevant management reporting.
- Stakeholder Management and able to front stakeholders such as Business and Tech for various initiatives.
- Change manager and able to constantly challenge status quo
- Process transactions relating to customer's claim for erroneous fund transfer using the various internal system.
- Able to define the different types of cases and to follow up on cases for insufficient or incorrect details with CCTR or branches.
- Cases processed correctly according to the types of claims.
- Ensuring all customer's claims are attended to on timely manner & closed within defined turnaround time.
- Follow the internal SOP and send the notification to the customers as per the regulatory guidelines.
- To escalate for any customers complain to the supervisor or team manager immediately.
- Respond to internal queries efficiently and timely.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Diploma/Degree Holder qualification
- At least 3 years of working experience in a banking operation environment.
- Basic knowledge of banking operation, data processing and updating.
- Effective communication skills - to be able to manage relationships with internal customer and other business partners.
- Meticulous and with great eye for detail
- Independent, self-motivated and a team player.
- Strong time management abilities, organizational skill, planning and follow-up skills.
- Strong risk awareness, analytical and problem-solving skills.