Associate, Optimise Operate Site Reliability Engineer, EASRE, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Application Monitoring Support:
- Design and develop Dashboard to monitor user relevant metrics.
- Knowledge and experience in any time series database, eg Prometheus.
- Hands on experience in Grafana/Kibana and other visualization suite.
- Assist and enable the application to do instrumentation into Elasticsearch/Prometheus.
Operation & Process:
- Provide onsite support for any production performance issues
- Advise and assist Application teams on configurating and troubleshooting
- To coordinate and perform system maintenance process
In accordance with Bank's security directives, assists to deploy, maintain, and enhance the security of all infrastructure systems through administrative, preventive, detective, and reactive controls, such as change and configuration management, anti-virus measures, patch management, and system scans. Requirements
- Experience and interest in designing UI of monitoring dashboard would be key.
- Experience with different metrics, taste in statistical analysis and good at visual presentation of data is a big plus.
- Min 2 to 3 years' experience in elastic search, Grafana is required.
- Knowledge in SRE and golden signals would be ideal.
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in Application monitoring tools.
- Minimum 4 years hands-on working experience in managing production application support
- Experience in Linux environment is preferred.
- Adaptable, self-driven, organized and systematic.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills - spoken and written.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise judgement
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.