Associate / Analyst, Business Analyst - User Experience Journey, DBS Transformation Group, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Understand the voice of employee and partner with internal stakeholders to capture the concerns/pain points of employees and recommend solutions, design processes and opportunities with employee in mind
- Active participation in delivery squad from Inception workshop, Development sprint cycle, Deployment activities and Post Support.
- Continuously evaluate and identify innovative ways to streamline processes
- Work closely with business, technology and other relevant stakeholders to ensure that all stakeholders and engaged and actively managed.
- Watching both timelines and quality of delivery.
- Deliver dynamic, motivational and engaging presentation skills.
- Good written and interaction skills
- Ability to facilitate both small and large group settings
- Be creative, customer obsessed and passionate about pioneering new initiatives that delight employees and enhance their experience at work
- Bachelors or Higher Degree, preferably in Business or Computer Science (IT)
- Min. 3 years of work experience in software development projects with full understanding of System Development Life Cycle as a business analyst
- Experience with content management system
- Project management experience in Agile methodology would be beneficial
- Some technical background (HTML, CSS and Java script) and proficiency in problem solving/analysis would be beneficial
- Comfort interacting with individuals at all levels
- Detail oriented, confident, self-starter with exceptional organisational skills
- Conflict management skills with ability to work under pressure
- Passion for building communities and connecting individuals
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and written communication skills.
- Good relationship management skills; ability to communicate well with diverse stakeholder groups
- Flexibility and resilience in responding to multiple changing priorities
- Effective team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.