You will be responsible for the planning, organizing and executing audits. You will also assist the Singapore Head of Internal Auditor, to provide independent and objective assurance to improve the Group’s operations.
- Ensure coverage of relevant regulatory requirements and recommend improvements to corporate policies, procedures and practices;
- Lead or participate in the planning for each audit assignment to ensure performance of audit assignments, quality of reports and timeliness of deliverables;
- Develop audit plans and programs. Ensure that these documents are up-to-date and suitable to the current operating environment of the auditee;
- Ensure timely reporting of findings, risks and recommendations for auditee’s response and finalization of report to AC (Audit Committee);
- Lead or participate in other ad-hoc assignments including special projects and investigations;
- Assist in the follow-up with auditees on outstanding audit findings through the issuance of Audit Tracking Report and verification of resolved findings;
- Ensure that audit operating standards and procedures are observed, and requirements of the Quality Assurance Review are met; and
- Assist in the administration of Group Internal Audit and ensure effective and efficient usage of the Department’s resources.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively share best risk management practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, preference will be given to those with Chartered
- Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor certification;
- 5 to 8 years of relevant audit experience;
- Knowledge of the insurance sector will be an added advantage;
- Proficient in oral and written English; and
- Able to travel overseas when required (once/twice every quarter).
Due to anticipated high volume of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.