Automation Test Lead
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Bank of Singapore
- 24 Apr 19
Automation Test Lead
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Build your career with Bank of Singapore as a Automation Test Lead in our Test management Office!
At Bank of Singapore (BOS), we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
The Test management competency is a function within the IT Project Office of BoS IT O&T with the aim of improving the testing quality and efficiency of IT projects. Automation is an independent vertical in TMO which would service the needs of other testing domains
The Automation Test Lead shall report to the Head, Test Management Office and will lead the effort to build new test automation frameworks. The tool/s accommodates both functional and load testing. These frameworks allow us to perform end-to-end testing in multi-component environments. He / she will work with the test engineers to design and develop a reusable architecture for the test automation.
- Over 10 years of experience in automation testing with Hands on experience in both open source and licensed automation tools, preferably in Selenium, Validata, Appium. Solid programming background with any modern programming language.
- Design/Architect test automation framework and define automation test strategy across the application landscape covering the end to end products flows and regression
- Be able to drive automation discussions with the project stakeholders and test teams to identify the candidates/scope for automation and conduct cost benefit / ROI analysis
- Estimate the automation book of work and plan for capacity to address the automation requirements across the platform.
- Drive automation testing for all the work streams to improve the quality and efficiency of overall testing cycle
- Create automation scripts for automated build verification and prepare for QA alignment with overall DevOps strategy
- Automate test data provisioning by extracting and injecting test data as per the projects' requirements.
- Effectively manage and track automation coverage through SLAs/KPIs
- Improve efficiencies through reusable and robust automation scripts and maintainability of the automation test scripts
- Run demo, walkthrough and/or training to enable the testing teams to execute the automation scripts and manage minor modifications
- Manage stakeholders at all levels right from Delivery Executives, Project managers, test managers, automation testers and vendor partners
- Have good understanding of banking basics and wealth management products
- Have working experience in areas of Waterfall, Agile and DevOps
- At least 10+ years of hands on experience in automation scripting and driving end to end automation with more than one automation tools
- Have strong technical skills with hands on experience in programming with any industry leading programming language
- Exposure to both functional and non-functional testing, manual and automation testing in banking and financial domain (Private Banking, Investment Management, Asset Management, preferred)
- Stay abreast of latest Test Automation, Automation tools and frameworks and also, with new trends, Open Source, Continuous Integration & Continuous Development (CI & CD)
- Able to build and manage a team (capacity Planning) that includes both internal and externally sourced testers. Motivate the team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual.
- Good understanding of project management principles and familiarity in different development & testing methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Proficient in all areas of vendor management including experience with onshore / offshore / outsourcing models