We are a service provider committed to connecting advanced technology to the new-age financial sector. Similar to other major exchanges and fund securities, our common vision is to become top-notch in the field of blockchain and digital financial application.
What you'll do:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
What you should have:
- Bachelor degree or above, min 2-8 years of development experience, with high concurrency, transaction-related system development experience is preferred;
- Proficient in HTTP and TCP/IP protocols
- Possess a solid and comprehensive software knowledge structure (algorithm data structure, operating system, software engineering, design mode);
- Familiar with the principles of Unix/Linux operating system and proficient in using shell tools;
- Proficient in database and SQL tuning such as Mysql;
- Familiar with common NoSql, Kafka, etcd, Elasticsearch, and other open-source middleware;
- Possess good problem location analysis ability;
- Strong technical transferability, good at understanding and learning, pragmatic and self-driven, with good communication skills and teamwork spirit;
- Have a strong interest in exploring unknown areas, and be passionate about solving challenging problems