Bank Dealer, Private Banking, Consumer Banking Group
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- DBS Bank Limited
- 14 Nov 18
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Provides a central function to both internal & external clients on their global equity and fixed-income dealing requirements.
- Strict adherence with the banking and exchange regulations, policies, guidelines. Maintaining them without breaches and incidences.
- Status monitoring and the prompt reporting of trades.
- Address & assists with the dealing related queries and issues of all clients.
- Address & assists with the process of cross-bookings into the respective centres.
- Assist with the smooth process flows of traded products & securities to the back-end.
- Effective team-playing and distribution of work/scope responsibilities. These include covering night shift duties and related public holidays.
- Managing & mitigating all dealing bank risks.
- Liaison with the relevant departments on the formal notification for any audit & trail
- To support Marketing team’s targets at meeting their Financial budgets.
- To expand the scope of dealing activities for self-directed clients who require prompt access into the markets. DAC providing execution related advice.
- To be able to support night desk.
- To increase revenue across centres where feasible.
- To value-add and provide quality service levels to both internal & external clients.
- To provide a platform of proficient and efficient trade executions.
- Status monitoring and prompt reporting of trades.
- Vendor liaison, to have productive communication flows with approved brokers and counterparties.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.