- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Citibank NA
Big Data Development Lead
Big Data Development Lead
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Other Location: India,Maharashtra,Pune
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18034767
As a Big Data Development Lead you will be designing, writing and implementing innovative solutions in Advanced Analytics and Real-Time business use cases using the best development practices. Passion for all aspects of software development and hands-on experience is a must.
Responsible for feasibility studies, time and cost estimates and establishment and implementation of new or revised advanced analytics solutions and applications.
- Technical Lead for a team of developers. Be a true liaison between the local development team and the various business and projects groups within Citi. Collaborate effectively with other technology teams and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas
- Help define, design and build projects that leverage Big Data and Analytics Platforms
- Apply good understanding of Big Data and Advanced Analytics concepts and procedures within own apps development area to design innovative solutions.. Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of how areas of apps development collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations
- Deliver clear, well communicated and complete design documents. Develop exemplary and thoroughly tested code, perform quality assurance on all new code from inception through integration, staging and production environments. Oversees process for technical issue escalation; prioritizes technical issue resolution. Provides technical oversight across systems and applications; leverages skills across apps development area. Communicates interdependencies in and outside of the department as well as cross product, cross project
- Own use case development area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results and contribution to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures; influences resource planning
- Persuade and influence others through strong communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties
- Work in a Matrix and distributed team , with members spread across Pune, Singapore and US
The candidate should have 6-10 years' experience building and designing in software development and consultancy. Technical skills include:
- 6+ years of software development predominantly in Java with UNIX/LINUX
- 2 year+ of experience on distributed systems such as Apache Hadoop & Apache Spark with hands on knowledge on Hadoop/Hbase/Hive/Flume/Spark/Scala/Kakfa.
- Understand components of the Data Architecture Including Big Data and Advanced Analytics
- Familiarity with ETL tools such as Talend
- Exposure to one or more modern data architecture tools namely - R, Python, streaming platforms (Kafka is highly desirable).
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on solution changes, develop user stories and work through backlogs.
- BS/BA/Engineering degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Intermediate to senior level experience in an Apps Development role. Experience working and leading Big Data Projects