BizInteract Service Manager for Commercial Service Centre
When you join us as a Service Manager (1-year contract), you will be professionally trained to build your knowledge in business banking products and services.
- You are responsible in providing prompt and after sales support to our corporate customers, ranging from small medium enterprises (SMEs) to large corporates
- You are required to handle inbound calls from our Corporate hotline pertaining to their business accounts enquiries. These include account transactions as well as technical support on the corporate internet banking and any digital initiatives launched
A good start if you are exploring a banking career and opportunities are available to shape your career by moving into various specialist roles after 2 years in this service manager role.
This includes positions allowing the individual to gain in-depth knowledge of back office processes through investigation work on complex customer issues and working with the different stakeholders in the Bank. Qualifications
- You should preferably have a degree or diploma with work experience in a Contact Centre, Banking or Customer Service environment
- Fresh graduates or candidates without experience are welcome to apply
- A strong service mindset and ability to take ownership to deliver excellent service at all times is essential
- Able to commit to rotating shifts between 8am to 8pm (8.5 hours per day) from Monday to Friday
- There will be opportunity to be converted to permanent employee, depending on individual's performance and working attitude