Branch Assistant, Singapore
- Competitive salary in accordance to experience
- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UniCredit Bank AG
- 28 Aug 18 2018-08-28
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic individual to fill the captioned position which will be based in Singapore, reporting to Chief Executive (“CE”), Singapore Branch.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Manage and maintain CE’s diary and appointments. This includes scheduling his internal and external meetings in Singapore and overseas.
• Take and finalize minutes at the various committee meetings as directed and follow up on the action items.
• Filtering and screen general information, queries, phone calls and invitations for CE. Screen and track CE’s emails and follow up where appropriate (including composing and managing correspondences) and bringing urgent matters to CE’s attention.
• Provide administrative support to the CE as and when assigned.
• Assist CE in implementing/coordinating with divisional/local Competence Lines and Business Units in resource planning, performance analyses, costs management and resolution of operational issues.
• Assist in collating and preparing regular/ad-hoc management reports (Powerpoint, Word or Excel-formats). This would include preparing high level, detailed presentation for Group/Head Office senior management.
• Arrange the required meeting schedules and coordinate logistics for Global/Regional Heads from our Head/Regional offices and other visitors visiting Singapore.
• Organize internal/external meetings, conferences, events and off-sites which might include the sourcing of venues, logistics arrangements, etc.
• Manage all travel arrangements (flights, hotels, transfers, visas, etc.) for identified key personnel, ensuring adherence to company’s travel policies and guidelines.
• Prepare and submit all travel & expense, entertainment and other expense claims for identified key personnel as required.
• Screen and identify external events for relevant colleagues such as banking-or competence line related, government sponsored industry related seminars that are in line with the branch requirements and/or regional client strategy.
• Assist in the preparation of UniCredit’s participation in corporate events by gathering clients and speakers’ information etc. so that UniCredit’s participants are well-prepared for the seminars and attendance is well maximized.
• Plan and oversees the run-down of corporate events and act as interface to relevant parties involved.
• Proven experience as an executive assistant and/or other relevant administrative support experience
• High proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Office suite, such as Word, Excel and in particularly, Powerpoint
• Excellent verbal and professional written communication skills in English
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
• Excellent time management skills
• Well-developed organisational skills
• Attention to details
• Takes initiative