- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Experian Singapore
- 19 Mär 19
Experian's Product Accelerator team, which sits within the Asia Pacific Innovation Hub, are looking for an experienced person to join the team as an Business Analyst. You will be responsible for conducting detailed analysis and product / process design. Eliciting business requirements to create and outline specifications. At times preparing feasibility proposals and estimates. Responsible for supporting the delivery of initiatives through design, development, testing and implementation.
Scope of the role will cover
- Supporting product delivery across the region - for an existing pipeline of initiatives and products that require planning and build acceleration, and future innovative products
- Contribute to new product ideas through the innovation team
- Reviewing Global delivery documentation and processes and leveraging as required
- Support project estimation, key risks and issues identification, review business requirements
- Plan and execute build work in a continuous delivery and agile way
- Stakeholder management: identify relevant stakeholders (clients, third party suppliers, internal teams) and their area and level of influence in each project. Support the Product Strategists and Project Managers with appropriate communication to relevant stakeholders.
- Working in a fast-paced environment - the Innovation Hub are in start-up mode - so leaning in is required - it is dynamic and changing and requires flexibility but has well defined strategic goals to achieve.
- Work with multiple personalities and skill sets (think x-men characters), including product strategists, project managers, technical analysts, data engineers, technical architects, software developers. Be comfortable to work with teams across:
Australia, NZ, India, Japan, China, Malaysia, U.S, and U.K.
Day to day hands on expectations:
1) Business requirements elicitation and documentation
2) Support project delivery teams to achieve milestones - including helping them to achieve and complete deliveries within budget
3) Identify risks and issues and effectively communicate them to the team for resolution
3) Customer service: pro-actively manage customer expectations through supporting the product strategists and project managers
4) Work with global resource and knowledge to identify solutions to APAC issues
5) Work through identifying appropriate delivery resource across markets to solve specific problems
7) Help kick start project - developing project charters and plans for the delivery teams
Able to investigate issues, identify impacts and route causes and collaborate with multiple stakeholders and drive out pragmatic solutions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, taking the lead in the following areas:
- Support the development of use cases for proposed projects
- Manage detailed business and systems analysis and documentation of requirements, functional and non-functional
- Hand over specifications to the technical teams so they can develop technical specification that meet the business requirements. Support the technical teams in understanding the business requirements.
- Maintain a high level of mutual respect and open communication with the client stakeholders at all levels of the project (team, PM and executive sponsors)
- Support the project manager and wider delivery team to ensure that everything within the BA's scope is done to meet overall project delivery to time, quality and budget.
- Create and maintain relevant artefacts as required by the project, e.g. User Guides, Training Guides
List the skills, experience, education etc.
- Experience in a business analyst role, preferably in business and software development scenario
- Be proactive and a self-starter, and be comfortable with ambiguity at times
- Agile project delivery experience, including experience in the full software development lifecycle
- Be familiar with project management concepts
- A software development or data analysis background or experience in engaging with software development teams is desirable
- Strong communication skills - both written, oral and presentation in English
- Experian product knowledge is advantageous, but not essential
- Team player, performance driven individual & excellent time-management skills
- Used to work under tight time pressure, great sense of priority management
- Preferably some vendor experience