One of my Banking Clients is looking to hire Business Analysts to grow out a BCBS239 team and deliver a large piece of work around that space. Knowledge and delivery of BCBS 239 projects are required for this role.
- Act as the point of contact for Projects/Initiatives allocated.
- Cross country interaction and relationship building with specific focus within the region.
- Review and provide feedback on functional solutions.
- Formulate and create Business & Functional Specification Documentation.
- Plan and execute ongoing enhancement and maintenance of application.
- End to end support/test/coordination on all test stages.
- Works closely with PM to manage project scope and report on progress.
- Experienced in Regulatory Reporting projects, preferably BCBS 239
- Hands on analysis and reporting experience
- Familiar with Regulatory Reporting Solutions, eg: Axiom, Fenergo, etc
- Ability to interact professionally with a broad group of stakeholders
Candidates interested may please apply directly. Alternatively, you can send in your updated CV/Resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1871098
Registration Name: Khoo Jun Yuan