Business Analyst - Cash Management
- Singapur, Singapore
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Business Analyst. Design and document solutions, with a focus on financial reporting banking modules: reference data, accounts management, general expenses, and account & contract reconciliations. Liaise with IT business lines for clarification and understanding of requirements. Analyze and transform business requirements into solutions with the help of Development teams. Draft functional specifications and solutions in collaboration with technical IT specialists and present functional aspects/impacts of changes/evolutions to the stakeholders. Deliver fully tested products on-time and quality up to production deployment. Maintain up-to-date required product documentations & train end-users.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a Business Analyst to join our Corporate Banking IT Department (CBI), in charge of the International Core Banking System (ICBS) of Credit Agricole CIB.
This information system is deployed in 26 entities around the world. The main features of this information system consist of payments & cash management, loans & deposits, international trade finance, guarantees, general expenses, reference data, limit and risk related systems.
The department is in charge of the core applications used by various departments in the bank: back offices, finance & accounting and compliance & risks.
The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with the rest of project/support teams as well as the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently. The candidate will need to develop a good understanding of both IT systems and business processes.
- Design and document solutions, with a focus on financial reporting banking modules: reference data, accounts management, general expenses, and account & contract reconciliations.
- Liaise with IT business lines for clarification and understanding of requirements.
- Analyze and transform business requirements into solutions with the help of Development teams.
- Draft functional specifications and solutions in collaboration with technical IT specialists and present functional aspects/impacts of changes/evolutions to the stakeholders.
- Plan, prepare and execute the qualification strategy of the overall developed solutions
- Deliver fully tested products on-time and quality up to production deployment.
- Maintain up-to-date required product documentations & train end-users.
- Prepare and maintain functional documentation including but not limited to process flows, user stories, functional test cases, integration tests etc.
- You will ensure the performance of the delivered products and adherence with bank policies.
- Support the technical development team in any functional aspects.
Qualifications and Profile
- Minimum diploma/degree holder in accounting, banking, finance or IT.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in finance and/or business analyst in banking industry.
- Good knowledge in financial accounting (IFRS norms), compliance and risk reporting.
- Good experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Good experience in managing small to medium-sized projects (iterative or agile).
- Proficiency in working with SQL database queries.
- Strong analysis, problem solving skills
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals with effective time management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and excellent team player.
- Strong experience in working with Microsoft Office tools.
- Exposure to project management
- Exposure to data warehouse concepts ideally with Business Objects.
- Exposure to Oracle GL.
- Experience in providing training to business users.
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- Solid analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Very good organization skill with attention to details
- Proactive, willing to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions.
- Team player mindset
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.