Business Analyst, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose:
The business analyst is responsibility to analyse business requirement, prepare function specification, interface specification document, manage project till go live. Responsibilities:
- Requirements well understood, documented, and translated into functional specifications with little to no post development gaps.
- Understands business functions, construct a solution architecture around Microservices and APIs
- Liaising with various System Owners, Development & Delivery Teams, Business, Operations, Legal & Compliance, Information Security, etc stakeholders and Internal Governance bodies to ensure they agree with the proposed architecture & solution design
- Establishing and owning engineering practice by improving current practices and coming up new practices were ever required
- Able to project manage and allocated development capacity to completing scheduled task
- Participate in the testing phase and flesh out issues/pain points that are not in line with expectation.
- Defects management requiring understanding defects and providing solutions addressing root cause than taking a band-aid approach
- Establish rapport and a good working relationship with stakeholders minimising points of friction.
- Participate and contribute to the design thinking.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree holder with minimum 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in Banking domain
- Familiar with change management lifecycle and agile methodology.
- Ability to work independently to gather requirements, prepare project plan, communicate to stakeholders.
- Ability to problem solve, creative and think out-of-the-box. Knowledge of Transaction Banking Trade products.
- Be self-starter, highly motivated, experience of working in large programs juggling between multiple parallel tracks. Ability to multi-task with a "Can do" attitude.
- Team player - being able to work with multiple stakeholders across business / technology.