Business Manager (6 months contract)
- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Allegis Global Solutions.
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the leading global wealth managers with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, they have expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, they are set for growth.
The role we are hiring for is with . They are seeking to recruit an Business Manager to join the Investment Banking and Capital Markets team. The Investment Banking and Capital Markets team assists clients across regions and industries in achieving their strategic and financing goals. IBCM offers best-in-class advisory, structuring and execution expertise to a broad range of corporate and financial sponsor clients. The Division has advised some of the world's largest companies on complex mergers and acquisitions as well as equity, debt and other capital raisings.
IBCM is a leader in innovating new and creative ideas for clients which help them access the best and most efficient capital sources. We combine our industry and country coverage groups' global footprint with the bank's product expertise to deliver these solutions efficiently and effectively to clients.
The role will be supporting IBCM Chief Operating Officer in the following areas.
1. Conflicts Review and Resolution
- Daily review of new mandates/ situations submitted by the business
- Respond to conflicts-related queries/ provide interpretations to the business
- Facilitate clearance or other appropriate actions for each new submission by liaising closely with relevant business heads and LCD, as well as interfacing with the other Conflict Managers globally
- Provide training to new joiners
- Assist in collecting/ analyzing Conflicts-related metrics
- Assist in user acceptance testing (UAT) of Conflict system enhancements
2. Client ID / Financial Crime related escalations
- Represent IBCM on key project initiatives and working groups in relation to Client Onboarding / FCC matters (i.e. Fernego roll out)
- Liaison and SME between Bankers, IBCM COB and FCC Team
- Provide prompt feedback to AML Team on deal status / regulatory enquiries
3. Deal project code and client code management and approvals
4. Assist in rollout of strategic client management system
5. Support Singapore COO on regulatory related projects
- Support group management meetings and act as conduit to raise issues to local group head, or offshore IBD COO team
- Ensure Group operates efficiently; work in conjunction with partners in CAO, CRES, IT, HR, Coverage Management / Strategy, and Risk & Controls to implement IBD management initiatives
6. Drive Risk & Controls regime and initiatives within Group
- Work in conjunction with IBD R&C team to implement risk management monitoring activities, cascade communications and execute required actions within Group
- Ensure LCD policies are understood and supervisory responsibilities are exercised
- Serve as Group management point person for any issues related to policy or procedure breaches, identified risk issues, and disciplinary matters
To be considered for this role, you must able to offer:
- 4 to 6 years of work experience in a risk, compliance, legal, business management function in an international, multi-cultural, fast paced investment banking set up.
- Knowledge of international investment banking and capital markets products, policies, processes, risk and compliance is desirable.
- Adept at developing relationships with senior management. You have high level of professionalism, self-motivation, and sense of urgency.
- Project management and multi-tasking skills. You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are highly disciplined, able to work with limited supervision and delivering on tight deadlines. Confidence to take ideas forward and to challenge others, where appropriate.
- You are able to efficiently document process and procedures. Experience in developing and documenting sustainable controls and writing policies and procedures and their adoption.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills, inquisitive nature and comfort challenging current practices.
- Genuine enthusiasm to understand policies and processes and synthesize the corresponding risks and controls and recommend adjustments.