CFO- Start-up Hedge Fund
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Lizenz Nr.: 13C6338
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Our client is a start-up Hedge fund backed up by private investors. To support their growth plans in Asia, they are looking for a CFO to be based here in Singapore. This is an exciting opportunity with high visibility and accessibility to investors and board of directors to provide business insights and build a new beginning.
Reporting to the Founder, this role will work closely with the management team in strategizing visons and developing fiscal roadmaps for the company. You will be responsible for all finance related matters which include financial accounting, working with regulators and leading annual budgeting process, ensuring they are in line with the company’s growth strategy. This role requires the incumbent to be familiar with MAS Licensing for Hedge Funds and working with regulators.
• Qualified Accountant or Degree in Accountancy
• 8-12 years of experience in the Financial Institute. ( VC, PE, Hedge funds preferred)
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• A good communicator with ability to influence stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783