CFS Marketing, Product Marketing Manager
You will be responsible for development of best in class marketing of consumer banking products, which includes:
· Insurance Products (Life and General Insurance)
· Investment Products
· Deposit Products
This is an individual contributor.
Reporting directly to the Head, Product Marketing, you will be working with both internal and partner stakeholders to lead the development and delivery of marketing communications and product/service communication tools. This includes (and is not limited to):
1. Creation and execution of Integrated marketing campaigns
2. Managing assets for the Bank's sales channels (especially Bank Branches)
3. Working with the segment marketing teams for effective communication to the segment teams
4. Always on Digital campaigns for acquisition
5. Managing the Marketing Budget and ensuring best use to meet the business goals
6. Working with the Product Teams to ensure alignment and proper planning.
You are responsible for project management which involves strategic oversight and planning as well as tactical day to day delivery and execution to deliver on brand and sales KPI's.
You are to identify and initiate opportunities to enhance and translate business, product and/or sales objectives into innovative marketing proposal that directly address the requirements in regards to functionality, content and delivery. You will also be involved in special projects that will enhance systems, processes, and customers data management within the consumer banking franchise.
1. Minimum 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience OR relevant experience with Wealth management products
2. Strong communicator and proven ability in influencing cross functional business units
3. Exceptional team player with strong collaboration skills
4. Experience in financial institutions preferred. Knowledge in digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Google Analytics) is an added plus
5. Meticulous and strong attention to detail