CIB Wholesale KYC Operations - Client Onboarding Analyst
The Client OnBoarding Specialist will perform Know-Your-Client (KYC) processes of potential clients and will also participate in onboarding efforts and projects to clean up data and documentation and coordinate with other areas as needed (Compliance, Sales, and Client Service). The role is responsible for ascertaining that all KYC and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies are adhered to and will be responsible for conducting reviews of client's KYC documentation stored in internal repositories and publicly available information, performing the necessary screening against relevant search engines and sanction lists and communicate any additional deficiencies back to the business. Responsibilities
• Liaise with Front Office on client on-boarding / sales for required documents and sign-off
• Timely review of client's KYC documentation in accordance with the firms AML/KYC policies and procedures
• Validate accuracy of data in KYC platforms and ensure completeness of document package
• Validate all documentation uploaded into the KYC tool
• Complete onboarding efforts and projects to clean up data and documentation and coordinate with other areas as needed (Compliance, Sales, Client Services) Skills & Experience:
• Individual must be detail oriented and self-directing
• deal candidate would be a quick learner, highly motivated and have a 'can do' attitude.
• Adaptable, flexible and willing to work in a dynamic environment
• Comfortable working as a team and able to lead a team to deliver results
• Strong working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of KYC experience, preferably in Corporate Investment Banking
• Strong working knowledge of KYC / AML rules and regulations
• Experienced in client Due Diligence, risk assessment and vetting of negative news.
• Excellent technical, analytical and research skills.
• Working knowledge of screening and research tools such as World-Check, OFAC, LexisNexis and Factiva.
• Multi language capability and written and spoken Mandarin is an added advantage