Change Manager (IT)
Introduction to the role:
We are looking for a Change/ Configuration Release Manager for a large global bank to support their upcoming projects. Responsibilities:
- The purpose of this role is to drive the Release management activities
- In addition to driving the release management activities, this role is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the management of environments, change and config management. The Release Manager will assist in delivering this programme by:
- Managing the environments with other colleagues.
- Manage and co-ordinate releases across main platform and related all integration points
- Coordinate with multiple application owners to manage access of Dev, SIT & UAT environments, facilitate Release deployment & Environment readiness
- The person needs to track production release procedures, follow Remedy cut-off dates, ECC approval, AIG review and walkthrough with PSS, and manage production CR cycle (deployment, verification, and support call coordination on weekends/nights).
- With the assistance of other environment & release management team members, coordinate & Manage build & releases, along with creation of tools to assist the configuration & server estate maintenance.
- Reconcile and track JIRA and Vendor build items on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with business & technology stakeholders on supporting multiple test environments.
- Strong Release Management experience coupled with Configuration Management knowledge
- Ability to manage concurrent releases / projects
- JIRA & Remedy
- Advanced Troubleshooting skills
- Effective Communication skills and Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile release methodologies
- Prior working experience driving projects in Banking environment
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Jordan Lee
in our Singapore office on email@example.com Job Reference JordanLee528095
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/e3qX0b/change-manager-it-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14923968 EA Registration No.:
R21100711, Jordan Lee Jun Peng Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544