• Leading Asset Management firm. • Dynamic working environment • Competitive Base Salary and Good Bonus
Our Client is a highly-respected name within the PE space with stable and growing AUM.
A role has opened up to lead the Compliances function. The role reports to the CEO and you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a robust compliance monitoring program.
- Provide regulatory advice on all investment related agreements and work closely with internal business stakeholders to provide regulatory input on agreements as well as correspondences with clients or regulators
- Serve as the point of escalation for AML and KYC matters and provide advisory support
- Handle licensing matters for all staff in Singapore office.
- Handling MAS filing, enquiries and investigations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Finance or equivalent discipline.
- At least 11 years of working experiences gained in financial institution compliance. Experience in Asset Management is preferred.
- Well versed with MAS regulations and sound knowledge in financial and fund products.
- Demonstrable experience of building and leading teams
- Experience within an international firm, or exposure to international regulatory / compliance matters
- High degree of commitment to meet deadlines
Please send your resume, in WORD format only, to email@example.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Verite Consulting Pte. Ltd. | Registration no.: R1107347 | EA Licence no.: 18S9541