Formative Search is currently working alongside a leading multinational energy firm that is looking for a CFO to join their business and oversee all regional activities. The ideal candidate must have at least 7 years of senior management experience with a large infrastructure or energy firm, covering both accounting and M&A functions. The successful candidate will get to work alongside a reputable energy development firm with an impressive track record of completed projects.
- Business control and reporting processes of all operating entities.
- Business planning and forecasting
- Production of Group accounts.
- Management of Corporate Finance, Treasury and Tax matters for the region.
- Review investment opportunities and assessment of Business Plans and Financial Models
- Supervision of major projects, organization of committees
- Control of Group investment criteria for projects under development
- Supervision of acquisitions and development projects (M&A or partnerships)
- Adherence to financial, procurement & corporate governance policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or related fields.
- CPA or CFA required
- More than 10 years’ experience in similar senior management capacity and regional role
- A track record of M&A transactions within the energy or large infrastructure experience is preferred.