- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Citibank NA
Chief of Staff - GCT APAC EMEA
Chief of Staff - GCT APAC EMEA
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Master's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18077576
The CAO role for GCT APC-EMEA is responsible for providing Chief of Staff support to the GCT APAC-EMEA organization. Reporting to the Head of GCT, APAC-EMEA , this is a senior role responsible for overseeing the business planning initiatives across GCT in the region and the role-holder will need to drive execution, disruptive thought leadership and new approaches to accelerate GCT's transformation priorities.
The position requires a candidate with business management skills, leadership abilities, administrative experience and strategic thinking who can manage a variety of activities to enable the success of the GCT APAC-EMEA organization. This position will also be responsible for talent/ skills / culture/ training and communications and will collaborate closely with the HR, Learning; Transformation office and other Business Management teams globally and regionally. The individual will be a direct report to the GCT APAC Head and support the GCT organization that spans across 17 markets in planning, definition and execution of Technology- Business strategy.
The Asia Global Consumer Technology business serves clients in more than 120 cities in 17 of the fastest growing, highly competitive and complex markets in the Asia Pacific and EMEA region.
- Work closely with the APAC-EMEA GCT Head to plan, organize and manage all aspects of the day to day functioning of the role ; ensure GCT APAC is run smoothly as a business on a day to day basis
- Support the GCB APAC-EMEA head for strategic and operational governance and facilitation/coordination across the leadership team; tracking/co-ordination of ad-hoc ask/initiatives; ensuring smooth operational, co-ordination and communication across the leadership team.
- Strategic planning in collaboration with organizations: Work along with the GCT & GCB leadership team on key deliverables towards achieving the strategy and Technology road map for 2020 and beyond
- Help to ensure the regional & global strategy of the business is effectively disseminated and embedded throughout the region within GCT organization.
- Extensive relationship building experience and the ability to influence leaders at every level and partnering with regional and global Business Management/TP&A community
- Establish and promote operating policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate organizational alignment and decision-making
- Coordinating deliverables across multiple sites in APAC-EMEA and functions, lead and/or consult on complex project issues across multiple business and technology teams as necessary
- Champion an inclusive and diverse global mindset, find, develop and advocate a deep and diverse talent pool to meet forward compatible success and offer effective coaching and development grow a highly innovative and industry leading technology culture
- Talent/ Skills/ Culture- Drive the talent, skills and culture transformation initiatives to enable the strategy implementation for the GCT business. This position will also be responsible for training and capability building for employees across GCT in the region
- Masters Business Degree preferred
- Experience in large scale projects and balancing regional, global, country priorities
- 10+ years' experience in a support or line role in a large, complex, technology organization with a thorough understanding of impact of technology on business, employees and customers
- Senior to advanced level experience in planning with commensurate experience in people management
- Proven ability in building relationships aligned to corporate objectives
- Knowledge of GCB and Technology organisation, training, people initiatives, metrics management, and a broad understanding of business drivers and strategies is desirable.
- Be creative and passionate, driven by a desire for innovation and creation of an amazing client experience - smart risk taking - outside the box thinking
- Possess first hand insights into the way that digital transformation is affecting industry and knowledge of best practices
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and act upon unique insights and apply them to solve unmet needs and an expertise leveraging/synthesizing competitor, emerging technology, and other marketplace trends to draw out implications to support the team's overall mission and goals
- Strong influencer and great stakeholder management skills
- Acts as a strategic Talent Broker, matching exceptional forward compatible Talent to the most critical roles within GCT.