Client Change Manager (CCM)
The Project Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day management of executing to milestones and budget on one or more projects.
- Assess creation of project plan, charter, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Work with Project Sponsor to ensure business case/cost benefit analysis is in line with business objectives and confirm project plans meet business needs as described in the project initiation documents.
- Ensure all stakeholders are identified and included in scope definition activities and understand project schedule and key milestones..
- Escalate project risks to the Project Director, or Project Sponsor, when appropriate.
- Ensure vendor performance is monitored and actions taken if performance warrants.
- Provides sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Directly affects the business by influencing strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Prior industry experience.
- Fully knowledgeable on the day-to-day activities of a product or process; Basic understanding of the firm's different businesses and the related economics ; Individual is expected to be subject area expert in one (or more) specific skill sets
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Client Change Manager (CCM) Job Specification
The successful candidate will undertake full Client Management responsibilities and will manage the Clients Change Programme and our Change relationship with them. The successful candidate should have considerable knowledge of Citi's Products, Processes, Business and Change agendas. The successful candidate will also work with the Project Management Team manager to support the development of all Project Managers. The successful candidate will report to the Client Change Delivery Manager and work closely with colleagues in Client Executive, Product and Fund Services Management. Job Background/Context
The Client Change Delivery Area is part of the Change function split across Edinburgh, Dublin, Warsaw and Singapore. The primary responsibility of the Change department is to analyse and implement all internal and external Change impacting, adapting or enhancing the Operating Model in place to service Citi Clients. The department works with stakeholders from our Clients and across the Citi network including Client Delivery, Product, and Governance, to ensure that the speed and quality of Client delivery is continually improving. Key Responsibilities
• Manage the full programme of work and the associated governance and reporting requirements for the Client and internal stakeholders.
• Manage any specific projects aligned to them through the project lifecycle to successful implementation
• Client expectation and issue management Development Value
• This role offers an opportunity to work as part of the management team in Change understanding the e2e Change process
• This role provides the opportunity to manage a Client and their programme of Change
• This role spends significant time interacting with regional and global Senior Managers and Stakeholders
• This role is pivotal to the success of Change Delivery and offers the opportunity to help shape and manage the Change Processes Knowledge/Experience
• Extensive experience in Change or Project background
• Programme Management Experience
• Client Facing roles previously held
• Strong understanding of Citi Operating Model Skills
• People and Client Management
• Problem Solving / Analytical
• Communication (written and verbal)
• Fund Accounting system usage
• Microsoft Office Suite Qualifications
• Change and Programme Management related qualifications beneficial Competencies
• Decision Making
• Planning and Organising
• Relationship Building
• Risk Awareness
• Communication skills
• Stakeholder Management
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .